Saturday, March 7, 2015

Transfers!!!!

Hey everyone!

So I will officially be spending my fourth cambio in San Pedro Martir!! Elder Hansen is leaving tomorrow for another area, but I am staying, wow I didn't expect that at all!!! So this week was really boring because of the surgery that Elder Hansen had on his toe, but I will try to pick out the highlights.

Monday we were in the house sick all night so we didn't do anything haha.

Tuesday well we started off by going to the doctor for the checkup and actually we thought we were going to have the surgery but it was just a checkup which is annoying because the hospital is an hour away from our house! And lucky for us right as we got home they called us and told us that we had to come back because Elder Hansen had more forms to sign, so that wasted pretty much our entire day. Ummm Tuesday night, so I am just going to say that we ended up spending the night at the house of the San Pedro 2 elder’s house and that I can’t say anything more but that I am completely fine, and it just had something to do with the government!

Wednesday I got really worried in our lesson with Alicia because we just didn't have the spirit and she was supposed to have her baptism this week and we just left and were like, have we prepared her? We were just super worried.

But then Thursday we had a super awesome lesson with her, and we just felt the spirit so strong, and we walked out and just knew that she was ready and it was so cool!!! So Friday was the day they scheduled for the surgery and we started off by getting a call from President saying Elder Hansen pack your bags, Elder Stout pack for 3 days, after the surgery you are coming to stay at my house and then Elder Stout you are going back to San Pedro in cambios on Tuesday and Hansen you will be going to your new area. So we started to flip because we never thought that, we always thought I would be going, but it was kind of cool to find out our cambios a few days earlier!

So the President and his Wife came to all of Elder Hansen’s surgery and it was like 3 hours long!! They pulled out two huge pieces of nail that had been ingrown and it was so gross!! Haha not gonna lie, but after hearing the advice from the dr Presidente told us that we could actually just rest in our house, so that was awesome that we could just come hang and spend our last couple days together!

So Saturday was the baptism and sadly Elder Hansen couldn't go so we did inter cambios, but for the pics I wore his name tag so it was like he was there!!:) It was such a cool service! I got to do the ordinance, and I had to do it twice, because apparently she has a second last name that she never told me about! But I know it worked the second time because she was crying the second she got out of the water! In her testimony she talked about how she had dreamed about her baptism and how this was the exact same feeling that she never wanted to let go. She also said that in the dream she didn't know who it was who baptized her but that when it happened she knew it was me, so that was really cool to here! She is so awesome, and wants to serve a mission!!

Then yesterday we couldn't go to church so the Zone Leaders brought us the sacrament which was a huge blessing and we just spent all day watching the Doctrine and Covenants videos and reading haha kinda boring! I am really going to miss him though!!

Hope y'all had a good week!!

Elder Stout








No comments:

Post a Comment