Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dec 28 - Feliz Año Nuevo!

Hey so this week is going to be a really short email because about an hour ago I just finished talking with my fam, so I feel like there’s not much else to say!

Here’s 4 pictures for you this week.

#1 Is my mission family, its my dad Elder Hansen, his other son Elder Gomez, one of my sons Elder Hilario and his two sons Elder Gallejos and Elder Gomez!



#2 is us playing Jenga for Christmas with the family while we waited for the food to cook!











#3 these are Jorge and Gerson, two awesome 
young man (and future stellar missionaries) from the family that invited us to spend Christmas with them.









#4 I got to play Santa for all of the Elders in my district which was super fun! 

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Love and miss you all a ton!

Su elder favorito,


Elder Stout



No comments:

Post a Comment