Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nov 23 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all,

Wow I honestly didn’t even realize that it was Thanksgiving this week until you all wrote me about it. So I guess Happy Thanksgiving! I am so very thankful for every one of you. I am so thankful for the support that you are giving me to help me be a missionary, and that you are all putting up with me being gone for 2 long years. I am so thankful for the part of my life that every single one of you were (especially my family) in helping me become the person that I am today. I am also so thankful that I have been called to be the Lords missionary here and that I have this great opportunity to serve him and the people here. I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ, and his gospel, and that it was restored to this Earth. I am thankful to be alive and well, and to be able to spread happiness to all people!

So, I don’t have a ton of time today not going to lie, because a few weeks ago President changed one of our rules and now we have free reign to go anywhere in the mission without permission. So, today we headed down to Xochimilco and it was a blast but the bus came back super slow so I won’t be able to have all of the time that I would like to write.

So, the really cool experiences that we had this week were first with Socorro. We had a super cool lesson with her where she just bore super strong testimony of all of the things that we have taught her. She has honestly progressed like no other investigator. It has been so awesome to see, it’s just been easy we literally just have to explain something to her and it all goes over super well!

The other one was with the family Orozco Peña. I don’t know exactly what it was. But, while we were there we just started talking to them about all of the things they have learned and when they commented to us that they talk about all of these things after we go, a super strong spirit filled the air that they are truly applying the things that we are teaching them. That is all we want as missionaries that our message inspires people to act in their lives!

Well, it was a super successful week! I hope to have more next week!

Elder Stout





No comments:

Post a Comment