Friday, May 22, 2015

8 months!!!!

Hey all!!

Wow I can’t believe that I completed 8 months yesterday, wow this is really, really flying by! That is already a third of the way through!

Wow so what happened this week? Well Monday came and went, and was just P-day nothing too exciting over here.

Tuesday we had an interesting lesson with the Hermana Dominguez who started off by telling us that she didn’t want to take the lessons anymore, so that was really hard to hear, but after talking with her for a super long time we helped her overcome her doubts, and she is going to stick with it, how exciting!

Wednesday we taught a really hard lesson to the family about a commandment that is going to be really hard to them to follow, and at the time they took it super well and said that they were going to pray about it and that they were going to do all they could to live it, but then on Sunday they didn’t come to church, so who knows if it really went as well as we though it did.

On Thursday I had intercambios with Elder Bernal and he’s awesome. He loves working, is always focused on the work, and he has 22 months so I learn a ton from him in the intercambios with him!

On Friday we had an interesting experience where we got a call in the morning from the zone leaders asking me if I was coming to the training, and I was like what training? Apparently they sent me a text message that I didn’t get because there is absolutely no service in our area!! So I had to hop in a taxi (still in intercambios) and we raced to the stake center across the mission to hit up the second session of the leadership training, but how cool, in this session were all the bros from San Pedro!! So that was pretty cool, we learned a lot about how to motivate people so we will see how that goes, wish me luck!!!!!

Saturday we spent almost the whole day walking around looking for old references that we have received to almost no luck! We didn’t find one of the 10 people that we were looking for that day which was a bummer!

Yesterday nothing too exciting happened because we needed to go to the area of the Zone Leaders to report with them so that takes out like 3 hours of every Sunday! But it was a great week!! I love and miss y’all!!

Elder Stout





No comments:

Post a Comment