Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Mothers' Day

Hey y’all!

So I am going to keep it a little bit shorter today since I talked with my family just two days again, so that I can write some more personal emails today!

The big thing that happened this week was we had our zone conference with Elder Alan Walker of the 70. His name is Alan Walker, he is super white, but he is from Argentina, haha what? It was pretty weird! He is in the 4th quorum of the 70 and is our area 70. He talked a lot about how the most important thing that we can do is to line ourselves and our companions up with the Godhead so that the three of us can work together, it was super cool. He talked about how at all times we need to focus on being full purpose missionaries. That we can’t like focus one week on finding people, one week on teaching, one on baptizing, and one on bringing people back, that every week we need to be doing every one of these things, that was pretty cool! I don’t know, I know that he’s a 70 and everything but I kind of felt like it was just a normal training from our Mission President (that’s saying much more about the quality of our mission president rather than the lack thereof of our 70). But it was still super duper cool!
 
I had intercambios this week with Elder Lovo, he is awesome! Umm we actually didn’t work that much this week because my comp was sick with a stomach infection for two days then we had the conference, and then last of all we called the fam, which was absolutely awesome, I am so glad I got to talk to them and can’t believe how the time flew from Christmas, wow!!

Yesterday was kind of a letdown, I am sure it was because of all of the people who were celebrating with their moms, but we only had like 60 or 70 people in the chapel, and not one investigator came, yikes. But on a high note, because of that my comp talked and I got to bless the sacrament because no one was here so that was interesting!

Well I hope you all had a great week!!


Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment